Who We Are
Doug Fulgham started CayCan Safety Consulting in the spring of 2000 to aid the commercial transportation industry in achieving, maintaining and measuring compliance with the National Safety Code and related legislation. Experience as a mechanic, truck driver, dispatcher, owner/operator and a Transport Officer has given him a down to earth approach for tackling compliance issues, driver training program development, performance monitoring, and overseeing all of CayCan's transportation safety solutions.
- Inter-provincial Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Certified National Safety Code Third Party Auditor - (CCMTA)
- Occupational Health & Safety Certificate (University of Alberta)
- Transportation Safety Director Certificate (Red Deer College)
- Alberta Air Brake Instructor
- Former C.V.S.A. Instructor
- WHMIS Instructor
- TDG Instructor
- Cargo Tank Inspections / Testing - CSA B620
- Wheel Service Instructor
- Former Alberta Transport Officer
Lesa joins CayCan Safety in an administrative role. She is responsible for coordinating training, log auditing, and general administrative duties as required. Lesa has over 12 years experience in business support services.