Most vehicle accidents are actually the result of human error. If an error is made at the wrong moment, an accident or collision will result. A consistent, defensive approach to driving is the best way to reduce the likelihood of driver error.
This online Defensive Driving for Large Vehicles course is designed to provide drivers of large vehicles with the knowledge and safe driving techniques they need to prevent collisions and violations.
- Defensive driver characteristics
- Causes of traffic accidents
- Maintaining control
- Right-of-way vvolations
- Driving left of center and passing
- Following too closely
- Backing procedures
- Distracted and drowsy rriving
- Collision prevention formula
- Spotting hazards
- Incident procedures & information